Welcome to the BSW-Archery return portal. Here you can prepare your return simply and easily.
Return correctly - that's how it works:
1. download and fill in the BSW return form.
For returns within Germany, have a DHL return label automatically generated with the form for each of your parcels and print it out.
3. pack the item in a shatterproof way and enclose the BSW return slip.
4. attach the return label to the parcel.
5. bring to the nearest post office or DHL packing station.
1. please contact us at email@example.com or +49 3971 241960 before returning the package.
2 If the goods are free of defects, the legislator provides that the customer bears the return costs. For returns within Germany, we offer you the option of using the DHL return label for goods worth 20 euros or more. The return is only then free of charge for you. A subsequent refund of postage costs cannot take place.
Smaller articles with a value of less than 20 Euro such as gloves or sinews should be sent to us in a stamped and padded envelope by normal post. In this case, you bear the return costs.
4. customers outside Germany send the goods back at their own expense. For bulky goods, please contact us and we will issue a collection order to our logistics partner.
5. if it concerns a complaint, the return occurs naturally completely on our costs. Please contact us in advance!
6. non-free shipments cause enormous costs, we ask you therefore not to take up this mode of shipment, since these packages are not accepted in principle and are returned on their costs.
7. you need your own DHL return label or GLS return label for each package of your return. Please complete the request as often as you need to send packages.
Here you will find our return form: Returns form as PDF download
You can choose between DHL and GLS.
Here you can find the request form DHL-Retoure-Etikett for returns within Germany: DHL Retoure [external Link - Deutsche Post AG]
Please note for multiple packages: Each parcel requires a separate DHL return label (returns label).
Here you can find the request form GLS-Retoure-Etikett for returns within Germany: GLS Retoure [external Link - GLS]
Please note for multiple packages: Each package requires a separately applied GLS return label (returns label).