NIKON Forestry Pro - Rangefinder
The Forestry Pro is a better-equipped version of the Forestry 550 laser rangefinder, a popular laser rangefinder for the forestry industry that now has a three-point measurement function to better meet the needs of this industry. With the new feature, users can determine the height of a tree even when branches at the top of bushes on the ground obstruct visibility, preventing the use of conventional stagger measurement where the laser beam must reach these points.
- Three-point measurement: The height of a tree is calculated from the horizontal distance and the angle to both the top and base of the tree.
- Simple measurement of real distance, horizontal distance and height.
- Target Priority Switch system offers two measurement modes to choose from:
- Distant Target Priority displays the distance to the farthest target from multiple results obtained with a single measurement.
- First Target Priority displays the distance to the nearest target from multiple results obtained with a single measurement.
- The results are shown both in the viewfinder and on the external display. The external display shows all results at once.
- High-quality measuring telescope with 6x magnification and multi-layer coating for a bright image.
- The large exit pupil distance also allows eyeglass wearers a comfortable view.
- Allows distance measurement for different targets in series (up to 20 seconds) by pressing and holding the button.
- Waterproof (10 minutes at up to 1-meter depth), but not designed for underwater use; battery compartment is splash-proof.
- Measuring range: 10 to 500 m
|Measuring range||Distance: 10 to 500 m (1 304.5 m) Angle: ±89°.|
|visual enlargement||6 x|
|Effective lens diameter (viewfinder)||21mm|
|Real field of view (viewfinder)||6,0°|
|Exit pupil diameter (viewfinder)||3,5 mm|
|Exit pupil distance||18,2 mm|
|Distance display||Act (real distance): in 0.5 m increments (below 100 m distance) in 1.0 m increments (from 100 m distance)
Hor (horizontal distance) and Hgt (altitude): in steps of 0.2 m (below 100 m distance) in steps of 1.0 m (from 100 m distance)
Ang (angle): in steps of 0.1° (below 10°) in steps of 1.0°(from 10°) 1Descending angle of the horizontal line: with display"-".
External Display] Act (real distance): in 0.5 m increments Hor (horizontal distance) and Hgt (altitude): in 0.2 m increments Ang (angle): in 0.1° increments
|Dimensions (L x H x D)||130 x 69 x 45 mm|
|Power supply||3 V lithium battery (CR2), with auto power-off function (after approx. 30 seconds)|
|Safety and security||Class 1M laser product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007)|
|EMV||FCC Part 15 Subcategory B Class B, EU: EMC Directive, AS/NZS, VCCI Class B|
|Environmental compatibility||RoHS and WEEE compliant|