MTM K-Zone KSR-30 - Shooting Device
Gone are the days when shooting racks were heavy and unwieldy because with just 1.8 kg the K-Zone KSR-30 from MTM is a real lightweight.
Absolutely unbeatable shooting device from MTM, with which every shot is a hit. The plastic K-Zone KSR-30 is probably the most universal solution on the market and sets a new standard. It is a real all-rounder, as it is suitable for crossbows as well as for almost all types of weapons, whether classic hunting rifle, modern self-loading rifle with a long magazine or short rifle. All contact surfaces are provided with a hard rubber which protects the crossbow from scratches on the one hand and guarantees a secure fixation on the other hand. All four feet are provided with anti-slip rubber, which guarantees a safe stand and prevents slipping when firing. The front support (with the recess for sling bar holder) can be infinitely adjusted by up to 7.5 cm to the desired height by means of a handwheel with grip.
In order to increase the weight of the shooting device, the inside of the removable rear stock support can be filled with sand or additional weights if required.
By loosening two knurled screws, the rear stock support can also be removed and the K-Zone KSR-30 transformed into a firing aid for handguns. The support for handguns contains a storage compartment and can be fixed in four positions.
- Molded hard rubber pads to prevent the crossbow or weapon from slipping and to protect against scratches (damage).
- The front support is infinitely height-adjustable via a practical handwheel.
- With 4 lbs very light. If necessary the weight can be increased.
- The length of the firing device can be adjusted between 18.3" and 26" (46.5 to 66cm) to fit any crossbow or weapon.
- The K-Zone Shooting Rest has an accessory box that can be locked in four positions for firing in handguns.
- Four rubber feet ensure a stable, non-slip stand.
Length: approx. 46,5-66 cm
width: approx. 40,6cm
Height: approx. 20-30cm
Weight: approx. 1.8 kg