Softair | GLOCK 42 - GBB - over 0.5 joules - pistol
The Austrian company Glock is one of the best-known weapon manufacturers in the world. Glock"Simplify your Life" reflects the positive characteristics of the popular pistol series, which can be found in the military, official and civilian market. Glock handguns are distinguished by their unmistakable design. Easy maintenance, low weight and nevertheless very robust, these are the main criteria which speak for the purchase of a Glock. It is not for nothing that we find Glock pistols in current computer and console games, as well as action films and series.
With the Glock 42 a small and very compact pistol in handbag format comes onto the German softair market. Equipped with clear markings, a massive metal slide and blowback function, which generates a realistic recoil with every shot, the small Glock 42 comes very close to the original in appearance and feel. For an even more realistic impression, it can be completely dismantled and reassembled for cleaning.
- The frame is made of robust plastic and thus reduces the weight of the weapon.
- The handle is slightly roughened and the optimally positioned controls are easily accessible.
- The Glock-typical licensed replica has no other safety device except the integrated trigger protection.
- The rear sight / front sight is provided with white markings to facilitate fast target recognition for the shooter.
- The manufacturer VFC uses the proven system of the VP9 series or the PPQ for the technology.
- In order to guarantee a long service life and reliable operation, particularly stressed parts are made of robust metal.
Thanks to the Umarex license and the realistic processing of VFC, the Glock series is ideal for both players and collectors and enriches every collection
approx. 0,8 Joule
rear sight and front sight, not adjustable
|ATTENTION! - proof of age required!
Soft-Air weapons with an energy above 0.5 Joule are subject to the Weapons Act and must have an"F" marking in the pentagon. The acquisition, possession and transport of weapons is permitted to adult persons without a weapons licence. They are, however, subject to the ban on driving (§42a WaffG).