Softair | GLOCK 19 - GBB - over 0.5 Joule - Gun
The Austrian company Glock is one of the best-known weapon manufacturers in the world. Glock"Simplify your Life" reflects the positive characteristics of the popular pistol series, which can be found in the military, official and civilian market. Glock handguns are distinguished by their unmistakable design. Easy maintenance, low weight and nevertheless very robust, these are the main criteria which speak for the purchase of a Glock. Not for nothing do we find Glock pistols in current computer and console games, as well as action movies and series.
With the Glock 19, the more compact version of the Glock 17 is now coming onto the German softair market. The barrel and grip of the Glock 19 are somewhat shorter, but this compactness is not at the expense of the weight, because thanks to the solid metal carriage this is almost unchanged. Of course, the blowback function has also been taken over unchanged, so that the gun generates a realistic recoil with every shot. To make the pistol even more realistic, it can be completely disassembled and reassembled for cleaning. In addition, clear markings and convincing materials ensure a weapon that is technically and optically perfect.
- The frame is made of robust plastic and thus reduces the weight of the weapon.
- The handle is slightly roughened and the optimally positioned controls are easily accessible.
- As is typical for Glock, this licensed replica also has no other safety device apart from the integrated trigger protection.
- The rear sight/front sight is provided with white markings to facilitate fast target acquisition for the shooter.
- For the technology, the manufacturer VFC uses the proven system, which is already known from the VP9 series or the PPQ.
- In order to guarantee a long service life and reliable function, parts subject to particular stress are made of robust metal.
Thanks to the Umarex license and the realistic processing of VFC, the Glock series is ideal for both players and collectors and enriches every collection.
approx. 1,0 Joule
rear sight and front sight, not adjustable
|ATTENTION - proof of age required!
Soft-Air weapons with an energy above 0.5 Joule are subject to the Weapons Act and must have an"F" marking in the pentagon. The acquisition, possession and transport of weapons are permitted to persons of legal age without a weapons licence. They are, however, subject to the ban on driving (§42a WaffG).